Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ok I am learning....





That I dunno anything about setting up a Blog...LOL! I tried earlier to post 3 pics and write about them, and ARRGH, it looked like poopoo! So, 'til I get this figured out ( or can chat with one of my Blogger Buddies about setting this thing up) I will post one at a time.


This is a Sketch Swap card I made for a swap. I have been hoarding the PP for too long, and decided to do something out of the ordinary for me. It is a little hard to see, but the main panel is scored on the diagonal in diamonds with my Score-Pal and then sponged with Chocolate Chip. Hey, Santa, I need a better camera!

Well, I off to post another card for you all! HUGS-
Julie

1 comment:

Barb said...

Ilove this one! I've been blogging for a few months now & I still get confused as ever...lol You just started & I think you're doing a fabulous job of it.

Hugs, Barb