Friday, January 30, 2009

Ain't she TOO CUTE??

Isn't she just the cutest?? I just adore the Tildas and I have NONE!! I got this image a while back with a Blog candy I won, and I have been hoarding her...I finally broke down and colored her and made her into a card. Purple is one of my FAVORITE colors, so it just kinda happened...LOL! I colored Tilda with Watercolor Pencils then added some stickles to her wings. Found the matching gingham PP and layered her up. Dug thru my Primas and found a matching color ( funny how many shades of purple there are!!) and layered a couple of those, too. This is going to a dear friend who I have been missing alot this past week! We talked a bit, but it just isn't like
being near. Yeah, I am having a pity party, I will stop now! I got some new stamps today that I won in a Blog Candy earlier this month from SUINK. It is a Valentine Candy set, so I will have to see what I can come up with this weekend. I think I am gonna go see where I can get some of these adorable little stamps....I know they HAVE to sell them here in the US!! Have a FABBY Friday and stay warm!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

P.S. I seem to have suddenly SHOT over 1000 hits, so it is time for a BLOG CANDY!! Keep an eye open as I will be posting it next week!!

3 comments:

Barb said...

That card is so sweet Julie, here is the link if you haven't found it yet. http://www.magnoliastamps.us/index.php

Sally said...

she is darling. I was going to post the same link as Barb.

debby4000 said...

She is a darling and I love the colours.