Monday, January 19, 2009

Wow, 2 in 1 day!


I am still working on the swaps I have due out TODAY, and this is one of them. I just adore this stamp by Embossing Arts, Co. She is so fun to color! I used markers and chalk for her cheeks...
The BG paper is from DCWV Magnolia Pak from way back...I am still trying to use it all! I do LOVE those big 12 x 12 stacks, but, whew, using it all is a chore...LOL! The flower is a Giga Punch and the border punch is from Fiskars. I layered the flowe with a white Prima and was done. Simple...no bling...I like these ...hehehe. I have a couple more, and will share later this week. Have a great one, and stay warm if you are in the cold area of the country!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Hi Julie! You are the lucky winner of my Valentine Blog Candy for the new SUINK stamp set! Email me your address so I can get this sent out to you ASAP! Thanks for visiting & playing along :o)

hugz,
Suzanne Dean
sjdean@smartneighborhood.net

Sally said...

I love this card. Too cute. It is sure to brighten someone's day.

JulieA said...

Cute card. Love the edge you've added to it.