Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Hoppin' Saturday!


Oh I got alot accomplished today!! I did ALOT of cards with the Silhouette, and I will show you those at a later time. I also did this little ditty...isn't she cute? She is made with a Digi Stamp from Nutcrafters Designs that was a freebie for cardmakers to use to enter their design team call. All you have to do is go to the Nutshells Blog, and see all the details. There will be a release of some ADORABLE new digistamps!! Also be sure to enter to win their FABBY BLOG CANDY!!
This was such a fun little card to make....I started with the sketch provided at the blogsite...it is really neat! Got some PP together...they are by My Minds Eye, and just went to town. I colored the image with watercolor pencils and the aqua painter for a soft look. Used some pink flatback pearls around her neck to dress her up. Layered the flowers, and then finished with the sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps, and larger flatback pearls.
Well, it is 1:24 a.m. here and I am BEAT!! I will be back later today to show you some of the cool cards I have created using my Silhouette!! Have FABBY SUNDAY!!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

Justine said...

Thanks for entering the blog candy. love the name of your blog.
let me know where to look for the link, I like the way that you have your Candies done up in the sidebar, great idea