Friday, May 29, 2009

I GOT MY SILHOUETTE!!

Oh am I one happy girl!! My QuicKutz that I won as a Blog Candy from Simply Handmade arrived yesterday!! I have it set up, have been practicing, and have even bought a few images already...LMAO!! I will be back later this evening with something created with the Silhouette!! See you SOON!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie


OK I am back...LOL

I have been playing, and since I am not very computer literate, it has been a FUN Challenge....

Here are some things I have made...shoot, I left the Monarch Butterfly out of the picture...guess I will have to make another butterfly card...Are you all about sick of butterflies on my blog?

All of these designs, other than the trees, were included with the machine...I feel like I have TOTALLY SCORED! This little gadget is WONDERFUL!
Ok enough ranting....Thanks again for stopping by, and I will have some cards made with my Silhouette this weekend!!
Julie

No comments: