Thursday, June 18, 2009

A BEE-utiful Day!




Well, I needed a Get Well Card, and had this little guy from Dustin Pike ( he was a freebie...ain't he cute?) all colored and ready to go, so I made him up.
The sentiment is again, computer generated, and I think works great. I got the sketch from a NEW Sketch Blog called Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I stumbled upon them at SCS, and they look like a FUN challenge for each week. Please be sure to check them out!
Anyway, Mr. Bee is watercolored and then mounted on black. The base card is white, then layered with YoYo Yellow. I cuttlebugged the blue panel, and layered it all together. His wings are glittered, but you can't see it well in the scan.
I hope you are all enjoying a great day...it is beautiful here in Arkansas today! NO RAIN, for a change...hehehe! Thanks for stopping by!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

SCRAPCRAZY said...

That is so true, will you be joing the swap? I have already started stampin;)

Wendy said...

Such a cute little cheerful card! Aren't freebies the BEST??!! Love the clever Cuttlebug panel you layered on here, too.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS26

Cindy van Oorschot said...

So cute, I think the way you did him is perfect.
Cindy

~T~ said...

Very cute! Welcome to SBS 26!

Tlbran said...

Too cute! Love the embossed panel, looks almost like rain drops! Your bee is so cute and can't beat free!
Traci
SBS 26