Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good Morning~


I came across this gorgeous plaid PP in my Blossoms & Butterflies Stack by DCWV, and I just HAD to use it! I always buy these stacks, and rarely use them ( my name is Julie, and I am a paper hoarder), so I thought today is a good day to do so!
I Love this sketch from ABC Challenge Blog, so I went ahead and used it. I dug out my favorite Butterfly from TAC, embossed and watercolored it. I went to my DCWV Glitter stack and the Lt. Blue glitter paper was a match, but the green wasn't, so I had to make my own. That was easily done with a glue pen and parismal gltter. From there I just layed it all out, and it worked perfectly. It is just gorgeous IRL, if I do say so myself...LOL!
I am off to do some more creating! I hope your Tuesday is wonderful! Thanks for stopping by!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love all the sparkles!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Nicki said...

That's beautiful Julie, the butterfuly image is gorgeous. Nicki

Carrie said...

This is sooo pretty! You out-did yourself Miss Julie. I love it!

triciaquarius said...

Hi Julie!
Great blog and fantastic cards. Thanks for dropping by my blog and good luck with my blog candy.
Hugs Tricia -x-

Sally said...

Absolutely stunning.