Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Being Witchy....

Obviously, I have been digging out my old Halloween stamps and here is another! I love this old gal! Again, I have used my favorite watercolor pencils to color her...ain't she purty?
I made this card for the Sketch Challenge at Stamping 411. As I looked around, I found a few others she qualifies for as well, so will enter her into these too:

Corrosive - Halloween
Paper Playtime - Halloween
Totally Stampalicious - Purple, Green and Black
Dutch Dare - Halloween

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

12 comments:

Kerin said...

Hahaha, I love this sentiment!! Great coloring on your witch too!

Michelle said...

LOL...hahahahahaa classic I love it! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge blog!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Too cute...well maybe scary cute.hehe..love it!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Ha ha ...what a great image and sentiments...this is AWESOME!!! Thanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious!!!

Patti Chesky said...

Love the witch image, but that sentiment rocks! Great card!

Selene Kempton said...

I love this! I'm feeling "that way" today myself! Wicked cool!

Kellie said...

Its funny how many of us say this is how we feel. I agree Thanks for playing with the corrosive challenge

Monique said...

LOL... Great card.. I love that sentiment :)..Thanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious!!

Unknown said...

This image is too funny!! Great card too!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

The Sick Earth said...

an interesting site, keep up the good work

Silke Ledlow said...

Super fun Halloween card!!! Thank you for playing the C4C with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Virgo5 said...

Oh she's a hoot! Love it!