Friday, July 15, 2011

Oy I am BAD....

This week at Come and Get It Challenges, we have a Color Challenge using Light Blue, Light Pink, and Light Green. This little Tilda is my DT card for this week. Yes, I am BAD, I should have posted it on Sunday when the challenge went up, and I really have no good excuse. I apologize to everyone for my tardiness.
I used Midsummer Tilda with StazOn and then watercolored her. The embossing folder is made by Cuttlebug, and I cut the ovals with Nesties. I added the flowers and charm, and was done. Quick and easy, then pretty, too!
I will also enter this into the following challenges out there this week:

Allsorts - Free and Easy
Marks Finest Papers - Die Cut
The Crafty Pad - Texture

There are several others out there, but I will save those for the next card. Yes I have others I have made and not posted, so til tomorrow, have a great day!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

No comments: