Thursday, June 7, 2012

Congrats and an OBG


Happy Thursday! Today at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog, it is Oldie But Goodie Thursday! I just love Thursdays, because I get to get out some of my older Bugs and just play! I chose Make It Snappy - Congratulations , to make this adorable Wedding card! ( If you check out Catch The Bug on this past Sunday, you will recognize the Sketch I used as well...it is this week's Stella Sketch )
I'd Like to enter this into the following Challenges:
Catch The Bug - Stella Sketch
Crafty Creations - Wedding or Anniversary
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes with a Digi
Daisy Doodles - Wedding ( must use a Digi)
Be sure to stop over and check out the Creations by the Design Team..you are gonna LOVE them!

Julie

2 comments:

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

this is lovely loving the brides curvy figure thank you for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma xx

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty wedding card. I'm lovin the bride's curvy figure instead of the 'stick' images I usually see. Thanks for playing the DTC this week!