Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday Pretty


Good Morning! I have been in Pretty Mode, so today's Oldie But Goodie is a pretty one! Over at Catch The Bug Challenges, the design team are sharing some creations using adorable Oldie But Goodie Bugaboo Digi Stamps! I have used Flower Garden...isn't it cute and SPRINGY! I am SO ready for Spring this year...it is my first year back in Iowa, and though I didn't forget how COLD it gets here, I did forget how much I don't like cold...LOL! 
I'd like to add my card to the following:
Ruby's Rainbow - In The Garden
Fab 'n' Funky - Flower Power
I hope you will stop over and check out what the rest of the Bugaboo Design team have made for your enjoyment this week!

3 comments:

Basslady said...

very charming and lovely!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Cathy said...

I love the image on your card. You colored it very nicely. Lovely Spring colors...

Judith said...

I just love this card - the layout and those gorgeous flowere are just perfect - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x