Saturday, March 9, 2013

Green Thumb Friends


Happy Saturday! Oh, I am so ready for Spring ( only 11 days til Spring) , and today over at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenges, it is time for some Green Thumb Projects to welcome Spring! I am getting tired of WHITE so green was a must have for this card...LOL. I have used JJ - Gardening ~ isn't she a hoot?  I do NOT have a green thumb unless I get ink on it, so I think she is doing great! 
I'd like to enter her into the following challenges, too:
Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever
Be sure to check out all the fantastic creations done by the Bugaboo Design Team! Play along with us for a chance at 10 ( yes TEN ) Free Bugaboo Digi Stamps of your choice!

1 comment:

mulberry station said...

I love JJ. Your papers and flower, and sentiment are so perfect with her.
Nancy