Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kitty, Kitty....


Happy Sunday! I hope everyone has been staying safe from all of the nastiness Mother Nature has been doling out this past week! We had part of a tree blow down and take a wire with it, but thank goodness it was an old telephone wire, and it was dead! I know many others here in the US were not as lucky!  Today's card is for those people! Over at Come and Get It Challenges, Shell has challenged everyone to use Cats and/or Kittens on their cards. Since this was outside of my comfort zone, I went to my Favorite Bugaboo Digi Stamps and found this cutie called 'Lil Kitty on a Limb. ( There are tons of cute kitties to choose from!) 

I'd like to enter the following challenges, too:
Totally Paper Crafts - Anything Goes ( They have a DT call open, too)
My Heart Pieces - Get Sentimental
Creative Belli - Flowers

I hope you will stop and see what the rest of the Talented Design Team have done, and please, be sure to play along with us this week!

1 comment:

KraftyKoolKat said...

What an adorable card with a pretty layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx