Monday, February 24, 2014

Anything BUT a Card at Bugaboo


Good Morning! ( I know, an oxymoron for Monday, yes?) 
Today I am sharing a project I have made for Bugaboo's Anything But A Card Monday! 

I have made a little note pad holder with a Bugaboo Image called Make It Snappy - Thanks a Bunch.
I needed a Thank You for a friend, and thought this would make her smile. 
I would like to enter the following challenges, too:
Craft My Life - Anything BUT a Card
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes with Flowers
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will hop over to Catch The Bug, and join in the FUN!

3 comments:

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us here at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

Unknown said...

Great little project love your colouring thank you for joining in with us at CFTH and good luck

Mrs A. said...

A lovely gift idea for your friend. Made in my favourite colour too. Love how you have colour matched the bow in with the image. Thank you for joining in at Craft My Life challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (DT.)