Saturday, August 2, 2014

It's A GIRL - Bug Blog Hop


Good Morning! You are probably joining me from Jen's Blog on the Bugaboo Baby Hop!
Today we are celebrating ( AND anxiously awaiting) the birth of Min's Beautiful New Baby Girl! 
All I can say to Min is " Enjoy every minute...your little girl becomes a woman too fast!" 
I am so excited for her...I remember waiting to meet my little girl - 23 years ago- and how much I loved her even before I knew her! Motherhood is everything anyone can tell ya and NOTHING  anyone can tell ya!  LOL I'd not trade it for any other experience in my lifetime! ENJOY!
Now onto the next blog in out hop and that will be Kathy's Blog! 
We hope you are enjoying the Hop! Please stop by all the blogs...there will be a prize when we get back from "vacation". Stop by and wish Min, her husband, and new baby girl all the love in the world!

7 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute baby girl card. Like the coloring. Baby girl guess: date - Aug 20 weight - 7 lbs 3 ozs
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Min said...

What an adorable card Julie! Thank you so much for thinking of and celebrating this amazing gift with our family!
Hugs & Happy Days with MORE to come!
Min

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Such a precious card you made for MIn. She will love it. I'm enjoying the whole blog hop for her.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Such a precious card you made for MIn. She will love it. I'm enjoying the whole blog hop for her.

Bunny said...

Cute card, Julie. I love the glossy accent that you used and the baby bottle embellishment.

Jodie Mackrell said...

adorable! i love the papers Julie =)

Gail said...

Oh I love the die cut across the card - super cute! My guess is August 18 - 7 pounds 4 ounces - have a happy day!