Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday Humor


Happy Hump Day! Every Wednesday at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug, we celebrate an
unusual Holiday..usually a FUNNY one. This week I have chosen "Thank a Weatherman" day
which falls on February 5, 2015. Like most of the country, we got A LOT of snow over the 
weekend, so I had Summer on my mind! Gus is such a cutie patootie, I just HAD to dig him 
out and warm his bones!
I'd like to enter him into the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Imagination-Crafts Challenge - Always Anything Goes
Be sure to hope over and see what the rest of the Design Team has made for other unusual 
holidays that fall this week!  

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great card.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again at the next challenge.
xxx Michelle (DT)

CrisyNoe said...

Wonderful project!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Imagination Challenge Blog! Hugs xxx Noelia (DT)